Mobile repairs

I hesitated to recommend these guys for mobile repairs, but after a year during which we had various mishaps they have given us good friendly service, at a reasonable price.
Idiot relative sat on Ipad. Screen replacement THB1500, still working after 6 months.I got my iPhone screen repaired for THB4500 one year ago (sent to Bangkok), broke again after 6 months. Replacing the charging port of two telephones, THB 450 and 500, both still working. Various other stuff, usually finished in an hour or two.
It may well be that we got second hand parts fitted but hell - they work!
Made the difference between getting official repairs done or buying a new phone for us.
Anyway, rear entrance to BigC, third or fourth cubicle along. They don't speak Thai.

Attachments

I hesitated to recommend these guys for mobile repairs, but after a year during which we had various mishaps they have given us good friendly service, at a reasonable price.
Idiot relative sat on Ipad. Screen replacement THB1500, still working after 6 months.I got my iPhone screen repaired for THB4500 one year ago (sent to Bangkok), broke again after 6 months. Replacing the charging port of two telephones, THB 450 and 500, both still working. Various other stuff, usually finished in an hour or two.
It may well be that we got second hand parts fitted but hell - they work!
Made the difference between getting official repairs done or buying a new phone for us.
Anyway, rear entrance to BigC, third or fourth cubicle along. They don't speak Thai.
What language do they speak then?

Out of interest, do they do replacement electronic key fobs? The key fob to my Ford Ranger packed up last year and when I asked Ford how much for a new one I was told 8,500 baht. Since then I have been looking for someone locally who does them for about 2,500 baht. I have seen other makes but not Ford.