H2.O water filters

We have started using this guys services .
Name Ruben he's done 4 jobs for us now he really knows his cookies .
He tested the water first at his home lab then he installed all systems his self .
He has his own registered company and a work permit .
His banner can be found on this forum
He can filter what ever water you have to what ever level you require right down to drinking water .
Next job he's setting up a drinking water system for me
Here are a few pics.

Number = 091-6731316. .

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We have started using this guys services .
Name Ruben he's done 4 jobs for us now he really knows his cookies .
He tested the water first at his home lab then he installed all systems his self .
He has his own registered company and a work permit .
His banner can be found on this forum
He can filter what ever water you have to what ever level you require right down to drinking water .
Next job he's setting up a drinking water system for me
Here are a few pics.

Number = 0917631316.

Next week all going to plan we intend to get the full drinking water system fitted.
Filters and Osmosis treatment .
No more buying drinking water .
We will be filtering the government water not bore hole .
I will keep you updated .
Ruben has set up these drinking water factory systems already and services them .
He can even add minerals if you want .

Looks like a very good solution for domestic water supplies.
This guy makes the water systems for the companys you might buy from .
What's interesting is he's saying most of them don't keep the systems up to date with servicing I.E changing the bulbs in the osmosis system and don't clean or change filters.
Two people I know have bought in from facorys around Surin water and a frog alive was in the bottle ... How the F###
Could this be clean and filtered .
I also find some drinking waters you buy smell of chlorine.

Here we go the system is completed .
Supper clean water to drink also mighty fine mineral water .
Here are some pictures I will ask Mr Ruben to add details of what everything is .
We did some tests and not naming or shaming BUT this water is cleaner by mega far of a few local drinking water company's here in Surin
The system is fitted in my home warehouses

Hi , This is Ruben, H2O water systems, Buriram.

The system I installed for Alan Makes very clean, healthy and tasty drinking water.
It is a bit bigger system than normally for one household so keep in mind if you are interested to have something like this at your house, it does not need to be this size.
The drinking water storage tank in this case holds 200 liters. But like said , you could also have a small system that just holds 10 liters.

The water source here is village municipal water, but the system will also work with well water.

The water goes through a couple of pre-treatment filters to prepare it for the reverse osmosis filter.
Before the water is stored in the holding tank it is radiated by 11 watt ultra violet rays to sterilize the water, so parasites, bacteria, fungus, algae, and viruses stand no chance.

Inside the drinking water holding tank floats an ceramic element which releases colloidal silver ions.
The colloidal silver ions make sure the water stays clean and safe so the chance of recontamination is brought back to a minimum.

On it's way to the water tap the water is again radiated by a really strong 30 watt ultra violet unit. just to make 100% sure the water is sterile .
Safety safety !! this is water you put IN your body,,,,, not ON your body.

The final step is a mineral cartridge which places back dozens of different minerals so the water will taste really good.
( like Aura, Mon Fleur, Minere )
Besides that the minerals are good for your health and they raise the ph of the water until 8 or 9 (alkaline) which is real good for your body.
Our bodies tend to become acidic due to our life style. just an example: cola has a ph of 3 - 4 .
In an alkaline environment many diseases can not develop.
Among others cancer is having a really difficult time to develop in an alkaline environment .

Hi , This is Ruben, H2O water systems, Buriram.

The system I installed for Alan Makes very clean, healthy and tasty drinking water.
It is a bit bigger system than normally for one household so keep in mind if you are interested to have something like this at your house, it does not need to be this size.
The drinking water storage tank in this case holds 200 liters. But like said , you could also have a small system that just holds 10 liters.

The water source here is village municipal water, but the system will also work with well water.

The water goes through a couple of pre-treatment filters to prepare it for the reverse osmosis filter.
Before the water is stored in the holding tank it is radiated by 11 watt ultra violet rays to sterilize the water, so parasites, bacteria, fungus, algae, and viruses stand no chance.

Inside the drinking water holding tank floats an ceramic element which releases colloidal silver ions.
The colloidal silver ions make sure the water stays clean and safe so the chance of recontamination is brought back to a minimum.

On it's way to the water tap the water is again radiated by a really strong 30 watt ultra violet unit. just to make 100% sure the water is sterile .
Safety safety !! this is water you put IN your body,,,,, not ON your body.

The final step is a mineral cartridge which places back dozens of different minerals so the water will taste really good.
( like Aura, Mon Fleur, Minere )
Besides that the minerals are good for your health and they raise the ph of the water until 8 or 9 (alkaline) which is real good for your body.
Our bodies tend to become acidic due to our life style. just an example: cola has a ph of 3 - 4 .
In an alkaline environment many diseases can not develop.
Among others cancer is having a really difficult time to develop in an alkaline environment .
We are very happy with the system .
And it taste great .
No more buying water tanks and bottles